Thursday 20 October 2011

Horror Movie a day




I am Brian, and I watch a horror movie a day. Not because I am obsessive compulsive (well, I am, but that’s not why I do this, at least as far as you know), but because, well, why not? There are certainly worse things one could do every day. Like watch Law & Order, or smoke, or go to work.

But really, the reason is simple: I love horror movies. I have since I was a kid. My mom rented Texas Chain Saw Massacre for me when I was 6 years old. By my tenth birthday I had seen the entire Chainsaw series, plus all of the Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St, and Shocker movies (Yes, I know there was only one Shocker, but that’s the world’s problem, not mine). There is nothing else I liked when I was six that I still like now. Behold the power of gore, bad acting, and musical stings!!!

http://horror-movie-a-day.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment